Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Braces and wisdom teeth?

I have braces and I've recently noticed that my wisdom teeth are coming out. I can see two that are coming, both on the bottom jaw. What is going to happen? If it stays, do I have to keep my braces on for longer? If it goes, will it affect my brace time? I want to get rid of these stupid braces ASAP.

Braces and wisdom teeth?
It would be better to have them extracted. Even if they are perfectly aligned. They are too far back and very hard to keep clean.
Reply:well..., all wisdom teeth dont necessarily have to come out. if they come straight in then ur fine. ask ur dentist. and also see if he could extend ur braces to ur wisdom teeth. it depends if u have a small or big mouth. hope i helped and good luck! :)



opera mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment