Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Braces for upper teeth?

i only need braces for my upper teeth because of my gap thats in my 2 front teeth my teeth are straight i just need it to close my gap how much do you think it real cost and can you explain to me about insurrace i heard that they pay it for you.

Braces for upper teeth?
I have braces, too. Mine were 5,000 because I have top and bottom. Maybe yours might be 1,000 - 3,000. I'm not sure. Insurance does help pay some, but idk if all.





Good luck!
Reply:I have the same problem except tomorrow i'm getting braces on top and bottom because of how my mouth is... but I went to 2 orthodontists to get different opinions and the one orthodontist said getting braces just on my front 4 teeth would close the gap. He said this procedure would cost $1400, which isnt to bad. My insurance pays 20% the down payment then 50% the rest of it up to $2000. So yeah.. you'll have to call your insurance and see what they pay then go to an orthodontist to get an opinion. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!



web design and hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment