Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Braces for wisdom teeth?

Getting braces in 3 weeks and I got 4 bicuspids removed to make space for my teeth to move. one wisdom tooth of mine has come out half way and I think it will be out fully in acouple on months but I dont know, I am not a dentist.





What I wanted to know is that will the orthodontist put braces on my wisdom tooth once it has fully come out to push it forward? I am assuming she will, but my dentist said that the wisdom tooth will move forward by itself when space is made after the rest of my teeth move forward.

Braces for wisdom teeth?
Your Dentist Is the expert here just listen to her she went to University for like 7 years she knows what she is doing.
Reply:I don't have braces on my Wisdom teeth, despite having 4 adult teeth removed.


x



prada handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment