Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting 4 teeth pulled for braces?

Hey, I am going to get 4 teeth pulled for braces and I was wondering if it hurts when they do it. I heard people had open sockets (what's that?) and holes in their gums... Is there unbearable pain? How long does it hurt? Can I eat my reg. foods?

Getting 4 teeth pulled for braces?
I had 4 teeth pulled at once~ but they put me to sleep for it. they gave me pain medicne for it afterwards but I didnt use it that much i was ok with tylenol. i dont have a high tolerance for pain, and everyones tolerance is different but i was ok with tylenol. i only used the percription once or twice


good luck


the first day /day after i ate jellos, puddings and slim fast was recommended by the dentist for the vitamins /nutrients.



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment