Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pulling teeth out and braces.?

I would like to know the best way to pull out a wiggling tooth because i tried pulling it out, but it just won't budge. Also, if you don't have all your baby teeth pulled out, can you still get braces or do you have to wait?

Pulling teeth out and braces.?
Is it ready to come out? Depends on how much it's wiggling... hehe... When I was younger, my godmother did the whole tying my tooth with string to a door then slamming it... OMG that was painful... I learnt that it was better to just loosen it with my tongue %26amp; eventually it came out.. Sometimes it hurt, but for some reason I was a freak %26amp; I enjoyed it??? I wouldn't use your fingers too much 'coz you can infect the gums around the new tooth.
Reply:no probs, hope it comes out soon if it's bothering you!! :) Report It




konsole-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment