Sunday, August 2, 2009

How much does it cost (UK) for a full course (6-12 months) of orthadontic braces on top teeth only?

I'm 25 and can't get them on the NHS. I'm interested in the clear plastic braces but would also consider the metal kind too if the others were too much, since it's only a temporary dent in my appearance and will look a whole lot better after. Oh yeah, and i only need them on my top teeth, my bottom ones are fine. I don't have insurance and rekon i'll need them for around 6-12 months max. How much?

How much does it cost (UK) for a full course (6-12 months) of orthadontic braces on top teeth only?
I think you should make an appointment with your dentist to talk about this. You are supposed to go for a checkup every six months so why not discuss this then? But you might want to check out this link as a guide:





http://www.whatprice.co.uk/dentist/nhs-p...
Reply:Why can't you get them on the NHS? You evidently don't need them if the NHS won't give you them. Everyone has slightly irregular teeth: you don't need to take corrective action.



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment