Monday, April 20, 2009

A question about my teeth for braces/expander?

well i went to the orthodotntist and cried ALOT when they took molds of my teeth :( im such a wose im only 13 so the problem is my top jaw has an over bite not too much just a little and my top jaw is too narrow. am i goin got hav to hav an expandor? i wasnt paying attention to the orthodontist and if iget and expander/braces wat do u hav to do? i kno braces stya in place but do expanders go in and out? does it hurt? can i talk okay? HELPP ME also i need to get over my fear of gagging beacuse im a HUGE gagger and hate when ppl put stuff in my mouth!

A question about my teeth for braces/expander?
ok


i have the same problem and i am 16 my upper jaw is smaller then the lower jaw so they are trying to makethe upper few or expand it so it can be with the same level as the lower jaw ... first they wil put expandors between ur teeth little rubbers which doesn%26#039;t hurt but you feel pressure and can%26#039;t really eat anything sold for like 2 days. .. also the orthodontist might put expandors on ur teeth which is different in every case ...



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment