Monday, April 20, 2009

Unusual jiggling of teeth with braces?

I have noticed this weird movement a couple of days ago when I looked into the mirror and bit down to brush my teeth. My left central and lateral incisors of the upper arch move up toward the gums whenever I bite. Also, applying pressure with just my finger moves them up. Is this normal? I%26#039;ve had braces for only a month, and I don%26#039;t really know much about what really is going on in my mouth.

Unusual jiggling of teeth with braces?
Yes, it%26#039;s definitely normal because the braces are working to make your teeth mobile (able to move) so they can be moved into the desired position.
Reply:Don%26#039;t worry about it - it just proves that your teeth are moving, which IS the function of braces :)


And, if you are new to braces and want or need to know more about orthodontics, I%26#039;d advise you to go to this page and search for answers


http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewforu...


I can assure you will find anything you want to know there, and more!


Good luck and all the best,


Diana



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment