Saturday, July 25, 2009

How much do clear braces cost? .... Wisdom teeth?

Okay so I know it's really based on what you need done, but I only need my four front bottom teeth straightened out.


I don't know what brands they use for clear braces but how much do you think it would cost?





Or can can you have it done any other way, like other than braces?





Oh and I know this is whole other question itself, but is there a certain age you have to be when they pull out your wisdom teeth?


Or like do you have to be 18 or can you be per-say 16?

How much do clear braces cost? .... Wisdom teeth?
You should call an orthodontist office, they will be able to give you a proper and more accurate quote, since different offices charge different prices. I asked my ortho (but it was for top and bottom) and it's around $7000 (canadian) so maybe half for bottom? Do they even do that? Like, half the mouth?


I'd also ask about wisdom teeth. I don't think you have to be a specific age... I mean I don't think they'd do it for like a 13/14 year old mostly cuz wisdom teeth aren't even through at that age but if they're impacted you have the option of asking to get them removed so I'm pretty sure 16 would be fine. Again, though, these are questions better suited for an orthodontist.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment