Friday, July 31, 2009

Its ordinary that my gums is bleeding bec. of my braces not my teeth get hurts????

my teeth did'nt hurt But my GUMS really get hurted from the brackets I mean other brackets has pointed I have 8 brackets that are pointed one so my gums bleeding until now...it really hurts but my teeth is not hurt...I cant eat anything cuz wen my mouth open the 8 brackets pointed hurting my gums up and down...in my situation does my gums are ordinary get bleed bec. of my braces??? pls help me...its really hurt...

Its ordinary that my gums is bleeding bec. of my braces not my teeth get hurts????
Honey how old are you because your English and typing stinks! I am sorry that your teeth/gums hurt. Rinse with salt water and brush and floss 2 times a day. Eventually it will get better. Probably in a week. Braces are rough.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment