Friday, July 31, 2009

I am wearing braces, but I will be migrating to other country, what should I do my teeth is not yet straight?

Hi to all,


Anyone can help me??? I live in the Philippines, and been migrating to CA this month, I am wearing braces but my teeth not yet straight, what should i bring ? Do other dentist adjust braces?what's the best thing to do? need your advice thanks!!!

I am wearing braces, but I will be migrating to other country, what should I do my teeth is not yet straight?
Hey Yvonne i wear braces to!





I would talk to your dentist about it, he may tell you to contact an orthodotist when you move. Im not sure though :S. But definitatly dont get them removed! Because it will be well worth it when you get them out.





But you should definatly talk to your dentis before you leave he/she will be able to give you the best advice! Good luck on moving.
Reply:You should find another orthodontist in the city that you're moving to. There are plenty of orthodontists in California, so you shouldn't have to worry about finding one.



flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment